- System packages have been updated to their latest security versions.
- Fixed issue where
base_commit information wouldn't be transmitted correctly in webhook notification. See travis-tasks PR and travis-hub PR for more details.
- Travis CI Enterprise will still write to the old log after log rotation
- Migrations and database creation are not run by default on startup when in HA mode. Have to run
te-db-migrate and then
te-db-migrate-logs manually on the platform host.
- In HA mode canceling an individual job of a build matrix can return a 502
no_proxy not honored by
travis-tasks (eg GitHub status updates, Slack Updates, etc)
- When using a GitHub Enterprise instance in Private Mode, user/repository avatar images will not show up in emails nor will the build status image in repository README files.
- When using a self signed cert some images may not show in some email clients
- HTTPS clones fail when GitHub Enterprise instance is using a self-signed cert