- The client_secret removed from gatekeeper log
- Removal of duplicated cron jobs from database
- Not enabling i386 architecture for packages for s390x in order to prevent
apt-get update errors
- Fix for no_proxy not honored by travis-tasks (eg GitHub status updates, Slack Updates, etc).
- S3 cache settings fixed - Travis CI Enterprise builds should cache artifacts properly when building R project
- Migrations and database creation are not run by default on startup when in HA mode. Have to run te-db-migrate and then te-db-migrate-logs manually on the platform host.
- In HA mode canceling an individual job of a build matrix can return a 502.
- HTTPS clones fail when GitHub Enterprise instance is using a self-signed cert.