- When using a GitHub Enterprise instance in Private Mode, user/repository avatar images will not show up in emails nor will the build status image in repository README files.
- When using a self-signed cert some images may not show in some email clients.
- Sonarcloud CLI could not be fetched - now it’s fetched via https
- Maven repositories could not be reached - default mirror url is https now,
TRAVIS_MAVEN_CENTRAL_MIRRORvariable introduced to hold the mirror configuration
- Migrations and database creation are not run by default on startup when in HA mode. Have to run te-db-migrate and then te-db-migrate-logs manually on the platform host.
- In HA mode canceling an individual job of a build matrix can return a 502.
- no_proxy not honored by travis-tasks (eg GitHub status updates, Slack Updates, etc).
- HTTPS clones fail when GitHub Enterprise instance is using a self-signed cert.