- System packages have been updated to their latest security versions.
- Public repositories' deploy keys are read-only (no longer read-write). Configure additional SSH keys in repositories' settings, as needed.
- Idle servers could sometimes have a thread leak causing logs to not be processed.
- Repositories marked as "Public" on GitHub would not show build status images.
- License banners would show even after being dismissed, now they're properly sticky per session.
- Travis CI Enterprise will still write to the old log after log rotation.
- Migrations and database creation are not run by default on startup when in HA mode. Have to run
te-db-migrate and then
te-db-migrate-logs manually on the platform host.
- In HA mode canceling an individual job of a build matrix can return a 502.
no_proxy not honored by
travis-tasks (eg GitHub status updates, Slack Updates, etc).
- When using a GitHub Enterprise instance in Private Mode, user/repository avatar images will not show up in emails nor will the build status image in repository README files.
- When using a self-signed cert some images may not show in some email clients.
- GitHub Enterprise profile images can show up as broken when GitHub Enterprise is set to private mode and the user is not logged in.
- HTTPS clones fail when GitHub Enterprise instance is using a self-signed cert.
- Builds may show "Timeout waiting for network availability." despite having a network connection.